Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect the BOQ from user & float RFQ/RFP to vendors
- Take quotations & prepare commercial comparison.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- PO/WO/SO creation as per policy.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track status of PR & PO/WO/SO.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Invoice process to finance for payment as per policy.
- Maintain all records as per policy.
- Month wise Budget tracking.
- Control on inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs and TAT
- Monitor operations schedules and requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Engineering, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Greenhill Consulting LLP
We are a leadership talent consulting and executive search firm. We engage closely with our clients and the leadership talent pool, to ascertain positive fitment of skills, aspirations and culture. We firmly believe in nurturing lasting relationships. Over the years, we have developed a strong network of talented professionals across industry verticals and business functions.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Greenhill Consulting LLP