- The Candidate should be an experienced Senior Banking Executive with Managerial & Leadership qualities in addition to technical proficiency in Banking and Finance.
- Should possess robust work experience in diverse facets of Banking including complete Banking operations, Central Accounts, Treasury operations, Information Technology and Business Development.
- The candidate will also be designated as RBI Compliance Officer of the Bank, representing the bank with various Statutory and Regulatory Authorities and would be responsible to ensure that all the requisite returns are filed with the said authorities.
- He/ She would be responsible to ensure that all Tax matters of the Bank including correspondence emanating from the Tax Authorities have been complied and refunds if any have been received from the Income Tax Authorities.
- The candidate has to ensure SLR / CRR and liquidity management proper functioning of the Treasury Department under his/her guidance also ensure that good treasury gains are made during the year.
- The candidate would be responsible for the functions of the Central Accounts Department of the Bank and would require complete knowledge for the preparation of the Bank¢s Balance sheet and Income and Expenditure Statement.
- He/ She should be aware of the preparation of Bank¢s Annual Capex and Revenue Budget and Annual Business Plan.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the laws pertaining to Prevention of Anti Money Laundering Act and the reporting needs to FIU.
- The candidate should shoulder the responsibility of Information Technology right from IS Audit and its compliance to VAPT audit and its compliance and also be innovative enough to introduce new products in close coordination with IT Dept.
- Should successfully demonstrate the duties assigned in Corporate Governance which includes Administration Department, Shares Department, Principal Officer to ¢Know your Customer¢ and ¢Anti Money Laundering¢, Compliance Officer with various Statutory Authorities, Nodal Officer of the Bank for Customer grievances, preparing and analyzing the Bank¢s ALM portfolio to effectively manage the Banks cash flows and increase in profits.
- Knowledge of Money & Bond Market Operations, Treasury Bills, Govt. Securities, NDS-OM, TREPS, Call Money platform, SFMS.
- Banking experience of 15 years of which 5 years in the Treasury Department.
- Understanding of Treasury Management specifically focussed on G-Sec & Fixed Income Securities
- Sound Understanding on anti-money laundering, treasury bills, govt securities, bond market, fixed income MF operations etc
- Conversant with RBI guidelines with regards to Treasury management for banks
- Team Worker
Desired Candidate Profile
Greenhill Consulting LLP
Greenhill Consulting LLP is an executive search firm focused on mid-to-senior level recruitment across all sectors.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Greenhill Consulting LLP