- Techno Functional role in Market Risk domain
- Manage systems projects related to Market Risk monitoring/management systems.
- Making Business Specification Docs, designing solutions, making Test Cases,
conducting UAT, end user Training and support on systems
- Extensively liaison with Treasury Dealers, Mid Office, Back Office and IT departments
- Keeping abreast with market / regulatory developments and best practices pertaining to Market Risk.
- MBA / C.A. with 5-14 years of Work experience in a Bank or Consulting firm
- CFA / FRM would be an added advantage
management, Statistics, Financial Markets and regulations viz. BASEL III, VAR , PV01,
intraday reporting, gap analysis, position limits etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to manage huge data sets, ALM and Market
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicate (both verbal and written) and
ability to work independently as well as team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and capable of meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to bring change, flexible, reliable, performance and result oriented
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skill-set and demonstrate strong application
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Greenhill Consulting LLP
Contact Company:Greenhill Consulting LLP