- Work on projects and enhancements related to wholesale Credit Risk/ Credit administration
- Making Business Specification Docs, getting signoff on requirements from stakeholders, making Test Cases, configuring systems, conducting UAT
- Promptly log all issues observed in Production. Attempt to close the production issues individually or with help from Seniors
- Complete activities as per plan for activities assigned
- Additionally, assist other team members in completion of the activities as per instructions from team lead as and when required
- Extensively liaison with the Business and IT departments.
- Coordinate with vendors for deliverables
- 4-10 years experience in Banking/Finance out of which at least 2-3 experience in wholesale credit risk system implementation.
- Good understanding of Banking products and Financial Markets
- Should have experience of working on system implementation projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good at planning and execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to manage huge data sets, comfortable in making project related documents.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skill-set and demonstrate strong application.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication (both verbal and written) and ability to work independently as well as team player
- CFA / FRM would be an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:MCA - Computers, CA, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Greenhill Consulting LLP
Contact Company:Greenhill Consulting LLP