Education: Any Graduate / Post- Graduate
Experience: 2-4 yrs
- To handle end to end BAU operational activities for Trade processing, Settlements, Depository Operations for Equity, Corporate Bond, Government Securities.
- Ensure all equity trades are confirmed to exchanges within deadlines, based on set processes.
- All trades are settled for Funds / Securities by agreed deadline.
- Necessary checks are performed before confirmation / settlement of Gsec / Corporate bond trades
- Ensuring Nil regulatory breaches in daily processing
- Ensure team’s execution is as per the set SOP (Standard Operating Procedures document) and Checklists are followed with discipline
- Timely updation of SOP / Checklists for processes / sub processes within team
- Timely processing of trades, banking transactions.
- Managing Internal stakeholders expectations viz. Technology, Client Servicing, Business, Corporate Actions
- Managing External stakeholders expectations viz. Exchanges, Brokers, Counter Parties, Tax Consultant
- Responsible to keep self updated and the team below on Regulatory changes impacting Custody Business
- Ensuring Clean Audits for the team
- Relevant experience in Trade Initiation / Settlement / Depository operations
- Sound understanding of Capital Market
- Good spreadsheet skills and other MS office applications
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication, Problem solving and Interpretation Skills
- Hard work
- Willingness to Stretch
Desired Candidate Profile
Greenhill Consulting LLP
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Greenhill Consulting LLP